If your business is located in an area we currently cover and not already listed in our database, add your business to our site for free or if you have new contact information please let us know. Please verify your listing via our search page.
We also offer an innovative—and effective—way to vastly increase your company's exposure on the Web amongst your most likely customers: other local companies and people living in, working in or visiting the area. That's in our Spotlight section. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Why You Should Care About Local Search:
- 97% of the Internet users use online media to find local products or services (BIA Kelsey)
- 90% of the smartphone users in the US search for local business information online, of these 87% have taken action, 43% visited the business and 22% have made a purchase (AT&T); according to comScore these percentages are higher - 72% made a purchase after a local search on mobile phone, and 86% after the same search on tablet.
- Search engines are the leading source for finding information for local businesses online (Pew Internet), and the second (only to word of mouth) overall (American Express).
- Local search results are the most relevant and most trustworthy from all search results (comScore)
- 77% of all mobile searches have local intent (xAD); this number is 40% according to Google, and 53% according to Bin
In the News